Skip to main content

Altered Love Path

Altered Love Path 

In the depths of our hearts, there exists that one person we yearn for, yet destiny forbids us from uniting in matrimony. However, this enigmatic figure consistently emerges as our savior whenever we find ourselves in need - be it financial assistance, physical intimacy, wise counsel, or simply someone to share our boredom. They possess qualities beyond what words can capture.


Allow me to recount my encounter with such an individual. At the time, I was already involved in a relationship when this enigmatic person crossed my path, shattering the stability I had grown accustomed to. Can you believe it? Let me unveil the remarkable turn of events. It was the year 2019; I was a dedicated marketer, always prepared for the challenges that each day brought. One fateful day, as I was diligently engrossed in my usual activities, this person approached me with a captivating presence. Their words caressed my ears, "Hello, beautiful. What is your area of expertise? What do you sell?" Maintaining my professionalism, I responded politely, solely focused on securing potential customers. To cut a long story short, this individual became my customer, and in the process, we exchanged contact information. 


Weeks later, messages from this person started pouring in, and I initially disregarded them. However, their persistence eventually compelled me to respond, leading to another meeting. During our encounter, this person expressed their disappointment over my previous neglect of their messages, a fact I feigned ignorance of, swiftly offering an apology.


One day, consumed by boredom and longing for companionship, I found myself at home with my boyfriend occupied elsewhere, leaving me alone with my thoughts. Clinging to a glimmer of hope, I left my data on, anticipating a message that would alleviate my solitude. Hours passed, and a message finally arrived, instigating a rush of excitement as I hastened to my phone, longing for the familiar words of my boyfriend. Alas, the message was not from him, but from the enigmatic figure who had woven their way into my life. Frustration overtook me, causing me to dismissively hiss, dropping my phone before returning to bed. However, temptation crept in, compelling me to respond, considering the persistent efforts this person had exerted. Reluctantly, I rose from my slumber and began attending to their messages. Little did I know that these innocent exchanges would pave the way for something more profound.


Days turned into weeks, and I found myself irresistibly drawn to this person. Their charm, enticing voice, and the eloquence of our conversations held me captive, as if every word spoken forged an unbreakable bond between us. Time ceased to exist in their presence, and I found it increasingly difficult to tear myself away from their side. That particular day, the day of our date, I was ensnared by their hypnotic presence. Our words intertwined like a harmonious symphony, creating an enchanting melody that resonated within my soul.


Oh, how I yearned to remain in that moment forever. However, as with all tales, the path of love is seldom smooth. Fate intervened once again, unraveling the threads that had bound us together. Our relationship, which I had believed would stand the test of time, crumbled before my very eyes, leaving me desolate and disheartened.


Alas, it seems that perhaps love is not meant for me, as I bear witness to the shattered fragments of my romantic aspirations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Market Girl 2: The Escape

The Little Market Girl